Quorn Nacho Burger
If nachos and a burger are your ultimate Friday night treat, you’ll love the Quorn Nacho Burger. Incredibly easy to make, simply stack Quorn Classic Beef Style Burger in your choice of bun, add shredded lettuce, chipotle mayo, a slice of cheddar cheese and tomato salsa then top with nachos for a zingy twist on a classic cheeseburger. Grab this delicious recipe below.
Made with Quorn Classic Beef Style Burgers
- 4 x Quorn Classic Beef Style Burgers
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Chipotle sauce
- 4 burger buns
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
- 4 cheddar cheese slices
- 4 tbsp tomato salsa
- Handful of nachos for each bun, lightly crushed
- Preheat the oven to 180C / Gas Mark 4.
- Lightly brush the Quorn Classic Beef Style Burger with oil and bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until core temperature is reached.
- Meanwhile mix the mayonnaise and chipotle sauce in a small bowl and set aside until needed.
- Spilt the burger buns in half and spread a spoonful of chipotle mayonnaise on the base of each bun.
- Divide the lettuce between each bun, top with a Quorn Classic Beef Style Burger and a slice of cheese. Finally add a dollop of salsa and sprinkling of nachos then replace the lid of the buns.
Top tip: For variety try making a chilli mayo with sriracha sauce and serve with Mexican spiced sweet potato fries.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
RecipesQuorn Nacho Burger
RecipesQuorn Vegetarian Cottage Pie
RecipesKebabish Style Quorn Nuggets Recipe
RecipesQuorn Vegan Fish and Chips with Aioli Sauce
RecipesQuorn Meat Free Pieces Mole Taco Basket
RecipesQuorn Pieces Healthier Thai Green Curry
RecipesChow Mein with Quorn Meat Free Pieces
RecipesQuorn Vegan Hot and Spicy Mexican Burger
The nation has spoken
0 out of 5 stars