- 1 Quorn Classic Beef Style Burger
- 1 bread roll (90 g)
- 1 slice of cheddar cheese (20 g)
- 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise (13 g)
- Salad Leaves
- Cut tomatoes and onions in rings and rinse the salad leaves.
- Cook the Quorn Classic Beef Style Burger as directed on the package and melt the cheese on top.
- Build a burger with lettuce and tomato at the bottom, then the burger, onion, ketchup and mayonnaise.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.