Made with Quorn Classic Beef Style Burgers
- 1 Quorn Classic Beef Style Burgers
- 1 bread roll (90 g)
- 1 slice of cheddar cheese (20 g)
- 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise (13 g)
- Salad Leaves
- Cut tomatoes and onions in rings and rinse the salad leaves.
- Cook the Quorn Classic Beef Style Burger as directed on the package and melt the cheese on top.
- Build a burger with lettuce and tomato at the bottom, then the burger, onion, ketchup and mayonnaise.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
RecipesQuorn Burger in a Bun
RecipesQuorn Vegetarian Cottage Pie
RecipesKebabish Style Quorn Nuggets Recipe
RecipesQuorn Vegan Fish and Chips with Aioli Sauce
RecipesQuorn Meat Free Pieces Mole Taco Basket
RecipesQuorn Pieces Healthier Thai Green Curry
RecipesChow Mein with Quorn Meat Free Pieces
RecipesQuorn Vegan Hot and Spicy Mexican Burger
The nation has spoken
0 out of 5 stars