- 12 Quorn Sriracha Tenders (frozen)
- Maple syrup to top
- For the buttermilk waffles:
- Dry ingredients:
- 1 ¾ cups of plain flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 3 tbsp white sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- Wet ingredients:
- 1 ½ cups buttermilk
- 8 tbsp unsalted butter, plus additional to grease waffle iron
- 3 large eggs
- Add all dry waffle ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, crack eggs and whisk together. Once combined, add in buttermilk and butter, then whisk together.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the mixing bowl with the dry ingredients.
- Stir with a wooden spoon until combined, and cover, setting aside for 30 mins - 1 hour at room temperature.
- While waffles are set aside, preheat oven to 220°C (200°C fan forced)
- Once oven is pre-heated, arrange Quorn Sriracha Crumbed Tenders on a baking tray and bake according to package directions
- Once waffles are ready to cook, heat a waffle iron greased with unsalted butter, and pour in. Cook until golden brown, approximately 3-4 minutes.
- Once cooked, top the waffles with baked Quorn Crumbed Sriracha Tenders and drizzle with maple syrup!
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.