Moroccan Quorn Tagine
4 out of 5, 1 based on 58 ratings
This Moroccan dish has authentic textures and flavours and it’s ready in 30 minutes!
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 300g packet frozen Quorn Pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 1-2 teaspoons harissa (depending how hot you like it)
- 1/3 cup chopped dried apricots
- 400g can no added salt chopped tomatoes
- 1 yellow & red capsicum, chopped
- 1 ½ cups salt reduced vegetable stock
- 400g can chick peas, drained and rinsed
- ½ punnet cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander
- Heat oil in a large saucepan, cook the onion for 3 minutes to soften.
- Add frozen Quorn Pieces, garlic, cumin and harissa, cook for 1 minute.
- Add apricots, canned tomatoes, capsicums and stock. Bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir in drained chick peas and cherry tomatoes, cook until vegetables are tender. Season with pepper, stir in coriander and serve with cooked couscous.