Made with Quorn Pieces
Low in Fat
Good Source of protein
Good source of fibre
- 300g Quorn Pieces
- 750ml vegetable stock
- 250ml milk
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 160g polenta
- salt and pepper
- 5 Tbsp (75ml) olive oil
- 150g zucchinis, sliced
- 125g peas, blanched
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp mint, chopped + extra
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp chives, chopped
- ¼ green chilli
- 25g baby spinach
- 180g ricotta
- 40g pistachios, chopped
- For the polenta, combine the vegetable stock, milk, butter and 1 chopped clove of garlic in a pot over medium heat. Bring it up to a boil, add the polenta and turn the heat down to low. Cook for 10-15 minutes until smooth and cooked through. Season to taste.
- For the toppings, heat 1 Tbsp of olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add the Quorn Pieces and sauté until golden and tender, 12 minutes.
- Remove the Quorn Pieces with a slotted spoon; add the zucchinis to the pan and sauté, 2 minutes. Combine the zucchinis with the Quorn Pieces, peas, spring onions and chopped mint. Season it to taste.
- For the chive oil, combine the remaining olive oil and garlic with the apple cider vinegar, chives and chilli and blend until smooth. Season it to taste.
- Top each serving of polenta with some of the Quorn Pieces and zucchini mixture, baby spinach, ricotta and pistachios. Drizzle the chive oil on top and add a few mint leaves, if preferred.
TIP: For a more decadent and creamier polenta, replace the milk with cream or coconut cream instead.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
RecipesGreen Breakfast Bowl with Quorn Pieces
RecipesSticky Sweet & Sour Quorn Nuggets
RecipesVegan Nuggets with Homemade Dip
RecipesBrazilian Salad with Quorn Vegan Fillets
RecipesVegetarian Burrito with Quorn Mince
RecipesQuorn Vegan Hot and Spicy Mexican Burger
RecipesQuorn Vegan Fillets Kebab Skewers
RecipesQuorn Mince Arancini
The nation has spoken
0 out of 5 stars