Easy Curried Cauliflower Soup with Quorn Meat Free Pieces
Try our take on this easy Curried Cauliflower Soup recipe, made with Quorn Pieces. Get tasty one pot dinner and meal ideas from Quorn.
12 g of fat
- 300g Quorn Pieces
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp medium curry powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp turmeric
- pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1L vegetable stock
- 200g potatoes, diced
- 50ml double cream
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp freshly chopped coriander
- Smoked paprika to garnish
- Pre-heat 1 tbsp oil and fry the Quorn pieces for a few minutes until beginning to colour, put to one side.
- In a deep pan, heat the oil and add the onion. Fry for 3 minutes, then add the garlic, spices and cauliflower florets, mixing well and ensuring the cauliflower is evenly coated.
- Fry for a further 3 minutes, then add the stock. Bring to the boil, before leaving to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and blend the soup using a hand blender until smooth.
- Return the soup to the heat and add the diced potatoes, allowing to simmer for 15 minutes, or until tender.
- In the final 5 minutes, add the Quorn Chicken Pieces. Allow to cook through thoroughly, stir in the cream and coriander. Season to taste. Serve hot and garnish with the chopped coriander and a sprinkling of smoked paprika.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.