- 252g pack Quorn Vegan Fillets
- 600g white potatoes, peeled and halved
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 zucchinis, sliced
- 200g cherry truss tomatoes
- 190g jar free-from pesto
- Preheat the oven to 220°C (200°C fan-forced). Arrange potatoes and garlic cloves in a baking tray. Drizzle with 1 tbsp olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste, then roast for 15 minutes, turning once.
- When the potatoes and garlic have been in the oven for 15 minutes, add the zucchinis and the Quorn Vegan Fillets to the tray with the remaining 1 tbsp olive oil. Cook for 15 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and cook for a further 10 minutes.
- Ensure the fillets are cooked through and piping hot in the centre, and then spoon over the pesto and serve!
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review