- 300g Quorn Pieces
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 200ml coconut milk
- 900ml vegetable stock
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 100g baby corn, sliced
- 100g sugar snap peas, sliced in half
- 50g rice noodles, cooked to pack instructions
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a large saucepan and fry the onions over a medium heat for 5 minutes. Stir in the garlic and spices and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk, vegetable stock and vegetables. Bring to the boil and then simmer for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a separate frying pan, add 1 tbsp oil and fry the Quorn Pieces for 7 minutes, until slightly golden.
- Add the cooked rice noodles to the soup, along with the Pieces. Stir well and allow to simmer for 3 minutes.
- Garnish with spring onions and serve hot with crusty bread. TIP: for a hotter twist, fry off a finely chopped green chilli with the spices. Suitable for home freezing.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review