Thai Green Curry with Quorn Pieces
A delicious, fragrant a nourishing Thai Green Curry recipe. Combine Quorn Pieces with green curry ingredients to delight your palate with this vegetarian alternative.
A Little Effort
9 g of fat
- 300g pack Quorn Pieces, defrosted
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1-2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp green Thai curry paste
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 1 green chilli, de-seeded and finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 400g tin coconut milk
- 125g baby corn, blanched
- 125g green beans, trimmed and blanched
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus, trimmed and blanched
- 1 zucchini cut into thin slices
- 1 red capsicum, de-seeded and cut into thin strips
- 125g pak choi, leaves separated and washed
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- Small bunch of fresh coriander, chopped
- 2 spring onions, trimmed & thinly shredded
- Marinate the Quorn Meat Free Pieces in the light soy sauce for up to 30 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a wok, add the green Thai curry paste and cook for 2 minutes stirring frequently.
- Add the shallots, chilli and garlic and stir fry for 2 minutes. Stir in the marinated Quorn Pieces and fry for 1 minute.
- Pour in the coconut milk and bring to a simmering point. Add the blanched baby corn, green beans, asparagus, zucchini and red capsicum. Cook over a medium heat for 3-4 minutes, stirring continuously. Add the pak choi and cover with a lid for 1 minute to steam and wilt the leaves. Stir in the fresh lime juice and half the chopped coriander.
- Serve sprinkled with the remaining coriander and the spring onions. Accompany with Thai Jasmine rice.