Vegetarian Sriracha Crumbed Tender Skewers with Bang Bang Sauce
Great tasting skewers using Quorn Sriracha Crumbed Tenders. Perfect for a lighter meal that the whole family will love. The Bang Bang Sauce is a great accompaniment.
- 1 bag of Quorn Sriracha Crumbed Tenders
- 1 red onion, chopped into wedges
- 1 yellow capsicum, cut into chunks
- 5 cherry tomatoes
- 6 radishes, halved
- 5 ribbons of cucumber
- 4 small tortilla breads
- 2 Sprays of low kilojoule cooking spray
- Handful of coriander
- 2 sweet potatoes, cut into thin strips
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp Sriracha
- 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 4 tbsp fat free Greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 220C/200C Fan forced. Prepare Quorn Sriracha Crumbed Tenders according to packaging. Meanwhile, cut tortilla breads into chunks and place on a baking sheet with a couple of squirts of spray oil and bake for 5-7 minutes. Heat a dry griddle pan and cook the onion, capsicum, tomato and radish for a couple of minutes either side. Layer the tenders on the skewers with the cucumber ribbons and charred veg.
Sweet Potato Skinny fries
- Mix sweet potatoes with Spray oil and salt and pepper place on a baking sheet and roast for 20-30 minutes. emove from oven and sprinkle with fresh coriander.
Bang Bang Sauce
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix until well incorporated.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review