- 300g Quorn Mince
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 tbsp BBQ sauce (recipe below if needed)
- 1 tbsp vegetarian Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tbsp ketchup
- 2 tsp mustard
- 2 tbsp canned sweetcorn
- 2 x 10” pizza bases
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 100g Monterrey Jack cheese, grated
- Handful of rocket leaves to serve
- 8 tbsp dark brown sugar
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- ½ tsp vegetarian Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp ground allspice
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp Cayenne powder
- 1 tbsp liquid smoke
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas Mark 4.
- Preheat the oil in a skillet over a medium heat and gently fry the onions for 4-5 minutes until softened. Stir in the BBQ sauce, vegetarian Worcestershire sauce, ketchup and mustard and heated until warmed through. Add the Quorn Mince and sweetcorn and continue to cook for 2-3 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- Place the pizza bases on a baking sheet, brush with the tomato puree and sprinkle over a quarter of the grated cheese. Pile on the Quorn Sloppy Joe topping and top with the remaining grated cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown, remove from the oven and scatter a few rocket leaves over.
Enjoy with a tomato and basil salad. For a spicy alternative, try replacing half of the BBQ sauce with Sriracha Sauce. Any leftover BBQ sauce can be stored in an airtight container and kept in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review