Quorn Thai Red Curry With Mango3 out of 5, 1 based on 7 ratings
Quorn Thai Red Curry With Mango
Try this delicious twist on an old classic. Made with mango and Quorn Pieces, this hassle-free curry is light and packed full of flavour.
296 kJPer serving
- 300g pack Quorn Pieces
- 2-3 tbsp red curry paste
- 400g tin coconut milk
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 stalks lemongrass, discard the tough outer leaves
- ½ ripe mango (diced)
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro
- 1 red chili, deseeded and finely chopped
- Heat the oil in a wok, add the red curry paste and sauté.
- Pour the coconut milk into the wok and bring to the boil.
- Add the sugar, lemongrass, a pinch of salt and soy sauce.
- Add the Quorn Pieces and simmer according to cooking instructions.
- Before serving, add the mango and bring to the boil again.
- Remove the lemongrass and serve with sprinkled cilantro and red chilli.
- Serve with rice and broccoli.
Related RecipesView more