- 300g Quorn Swedish Style Meatballs
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 large red onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 225g brown cap or chestnut mushrooms roughly chopped
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp white wine (optional)
- 300ml veg stock
- 100g half fat crème fraiche
- Chopped parsley and sprinkle of paprika to garnish
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan and fry the onion and garlic over a medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the Quorn Swedish Style Meatballs, mushrooms and paprika and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Add the white wine, stock and continue simmering gently for 5 minutes until the liquid is reduced by half.
- Stir in the crème fraiche, season to taste and simmer for 3 minutes and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and a sprinkle of paprika.
This recipe can also be made using 300g Quorn Pieces if desired, in place of the Quorn Swedish Style Meatballs.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review