- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan and fry the onion and garlic over a medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the Quorn Swedish Style Meatballs, mushrooms and paprika and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Add the white wine, stock and continue simmering gently for 5 minutes until the liquid is reduced by half.
- Stir in the crème fraiche, season to taste and simmer for 3 minutes and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and a sprinkle of paprika.
This recipe can also be made using 300g Quorn Pieces if desired, in place of the Quorn Swedish Style Meatballs.