Quorn Roast in a Tomato Glaze with Garlic Roasted Vegetables
Make your next Sunday roast meat-free with our tasty Quorn Roast in a tomato glaze, served with plenty of garlic roasted vegetables. A comforting meal which the whole family will love - delicious with vegan gravy!
Recipe by Coles
A Little Effort
18 g of fat
- 454g pkt Quorn Roast
- 8 baby Red Royale or white potatoes, quartered
- 500g Kent pumpkin, seeded and cut into wedges
- 2 whole garlic bulbs
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp sea salt flakes
- 2 bunches Dutch carrots, trimmed, or 400g baby carrots, peeled and halved lengthways
- ½ cup (160g) tomato chutney
- 2 bunches asparagus, woody ends trimmed, halved
- 3 rosemary sprigs
- Rosemary sprigs, extra, to serve
- Vegan gravy, to serve
- Preheat oven to 220°C
- Place the potato, pumpkin and garlic in a large roasting pan. Drizzle with the oil and sprinkle with the salt. Bake for 20 mins.
- Use a skewer to pierce the film around the roast. Add to the pan with the carrot. Bake for 20 mins. Remove the roast from the oven. Carefully remove the film. Return roast to the pan. Bake, basting the roast occasionally with chutney, for a further 25 mins or until the roast is glazed and heated through and the vegetables are tender, adding asparagus and rosemary for the last 5 mins of cooking.
- Transfer the roast and vegetables to a large serving platter. Sprinkle with extra rosemary. Season. Cut roast into slices and serve with gravy.
Recipe by Coles
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review