Quorn Pieces Mini Crustless Quiches3.4285714285714 out of 5, 1 based on 7 ratings
Quorn Pieces Mini Crustless Quiches
High in protein and small in size. These bitesize quiches are perfectly portioned for children.
77 kJPer serving
- 150g Quorn Pieces
- 7 medium eggs
- 2 tbsp light cream cheese
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ red capsicum, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp corn
- Preheat your oven to 180C.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs with the cream cheese until smooth. Set aside.
- Lightly brush all the holes in a 12 hole muffin tray with the olive oil. Pour the egg mixture into each hole and top with the capsicum, corn and Quorn pieces.
- Place in the oven to bake for 25 minutes, until golden. Remove from the oven and leave to cool for 5 minutes before removing the quiches from the tins using a cutlery knife and serving.
Related RecipesView more