- 300g Quorn Pieces
- 1 ½ tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- ½ of a Lime, zest and juice
- ½ mango cut into small cubes
- ½ red onion, diced
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- 4 tsp mango chutney
- 1 ripe avocado, deskinned, pitted and slice
- 4 flour tortillas, warmed
- Freshly chopped coriander
- In a large non stick frying pan, heat the vegetable oil. Add the Quorn Pieces and fry for 5mins or until beginning to turn golden. Add the onions and peppers, fry for further 5mins or until soft. Sprinkle over the garlic, dry
- spices and lime. Mix well for further 5 minutes ensuring the onions are soft.
- In a large bowl, combine the mango, red onion and mango chutney. Mix, cover and refrigerate.
- Place approximately 5 pieces of sliced avocado onto each wrap with a spoonful of the fajita mix. Top with mango salsa and then sprinkle with fresh coriander.
- Wrap up tightly and either roll in foil for a quick snack, or serve with salad and crispy potato wedges.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review