- 1 box Quorn Vegan Nuggets, cooked according to package directions
- 4 pitas, warmed
- ½ cup hummus
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 mini cucumbers, thinly sliced
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup whole milk Greek Yogurt
- ½ cup grated cucumber
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced or grated
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp dill, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp mint, finely chopped
- Preheat oven and baking sheet to 220c. Place Quorn Meatless Nuggets on the baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes.
- To make the tzatziki, add all ingredients to a mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Assemble pitas with hummus on the bottom, followed by lettuce, nuggets, cucumber, onion, tomatoes and tzatziki.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review