- 300g Quorn Mince
- 1 large potato, peeled and cut into bite-sized chunks
- 175g cauliflower (medium size), cut into small florets, optional
- 1 jar Madras Curry Cooking Sauce
- 175g green peas
- 2 handfuls fresh, baby spinach leaves
- Salt and black pepper
- Blanch potatoes and cauliflower for 8-10 minutes.
- Pour the curry sauce into a large pan and heat gently.
- Add the Quorn mince, potato and cauliflower to the sauce. Bring to the boil, reduce the heat and simmer for another 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the peas and spinach and cook for 2-3 minutes. Season if required.
- Serve the curry with mango chutney, naan or chapatti bread and rice.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review