Quorn Swedish Style Meatball Pasta Bake
This is a perfect mid-week meal for all the family. Use Quorn Swedish Style Meatballs straight from the freezer to make this a quick and easy supper. This recipe has a tasty Mexican twist, but you can easily turn this delicious bake into an Italian classic by simply leaving out the chipotle sauce and replacing the coriander with basil leaves.
- 300g Quorn Swedish Style Meatballs
- 300g Rigatoni pasta
- 2x 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 120g reduced fat crème fraiche
- 1 tbsp. chipotle sauce
- 100g reduced fat mozzarella cheese, torn
- Salt and pepper
- Coriander leaves to garnish
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C /180°C(fan)/gas mark 6.
- Cook the pasta as per pack instructions, drain and set to one side.
- Pour the tinned tomatoes into an oven proof dish approximately 20x25cm. Add the cooked pasta and stir lightly to combine. Season with salt.
- Mix the crème fraiche with the chipotle sauce and drizzle evenly over the pasta.
- Arrange the Quorn Swedish Style Meatballs on top.
- Scatter over the torn mozzarella and season with pepper.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven for 20 minutes until golden and bubbling.
- To garnish, scatter with coriander leaves and enjoy!
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review