Hoisin Quorn Mince in Lettuce Cups3.0769230769231 out of 5, 1 based on 78 ratings
Hoisin Quorn Mince in Lettuce Cups
All the flavours of Asia brought to you in this delicious fusion of Quorn Mince, marinated in a glaze of hoisin sauce, soy and sherry. Fried up with spring onions, water chestnuts, beansprouts, and a blast of chilli, it’s all served in a finger-pleasing crunchy lettuce cup with snow peas. A healthy meal idea that’s unforgettable!
777 kJPer serving
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons salt reduced soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine or dry sherry
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped red chilli
- 300g packet chilled Quorn Mince
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- ¼ cup water chestnuts, chopped
- ¼ cup water
- Lettuce cups
- Vermicelli noodles, cooked
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 10 snow peas, sliced
- Combine hoisin sauce, soy, rice wine and chilli in a bowl. Add Quorn Mince, stir well to coat in sauce and set aside.
- Heat oil in a wok, cook spring onion for 1 minute.
- Add Quorn Mince mixture and stir fry for 5 minutes. Add water chestnuts and water; cook for 1 minute to soften vegetables.
- Place lettuce cups on serving platters, place some noodles in the base of lettuce and top with hoisin mince. Garnish with bean sprouts and snow peas.
Related RecipesView more