- 8 Quorn Vegan Fillets (2 packs) [504g]
- 1 tbsp. Olive oil
- 100 g taggiasche olives
- 100 g sun dried tomato in oil
- 15 g capers
- 1 glass of Vegan white wine
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Preheat 1 tbsp. of olive oil in a pan and cook the Quorn Vegan Fillets for 7-8 minutes
- Add taggiasche olives and chopped sun dried tomato and capers
- Stir and cook all for a further 2 minutes.
- Deglaze the pan with a glass of white wine and taste and season with salt and pepper as required.
- Serve the Quorn Vegan Fillets with a sprinkling of parsley.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review