Quorn Vegan Fillets with Lemon Glaze & Asparagus3.0833333333333 out of 5, 1 based on 72 ratings
Quorn Vegan Fillets with Lemon Glaze & Asparagus
Get inspired and try this Quorn Vegan Fillets dish served with cayenne pepper and asparagus. Finish with a drizzle of our tangy lemon glaze.
748 kJPer serving
- 2 Quorn Vegan Fillets
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 bunch asparagus, peeled and trimmed
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp lemon thyme
- Mix the flour, cayenne, salt, and black pepper in a bowl.
- Mix with lemon zest in a plastic bag and add the Quorn Vegan Fillets. Shake gently until cutlets are coated.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and cook the Quorn Vegan Fillets for 3-4 minutes on each side until golden brown. Slice each cutlet into approximately 4 pieces and keep warm until needed.
- Gently fry the asparagus on a skillet until cooked through. Keep warm and season to taste.
- Add the lemon slices to the pan along with a half of the butter and cook for a few minutes on each side until caramelized. Remove and keep warm until needed.
- Add the maple syrup and the remaining butter to the pan and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the thyme and pour over the Quorn Vegan Fillets and asparagus.
Related RecipesView more