- 2 packs of Quorn Cheese & Spinach Schnitzels
- 250 g of broccoli
- 1 cauliflower head
- 150 g green beans
- 100 ml carbonated water
- 150 g of flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Rapeseed oil
- 100 ml crème fraîche
- 1 garlic clove
- Top with Fresh herbs
- Prepare the Quorn Cheese & Spinach Schnitzels according to the instructions on the package.
- Mix wheat flour, baking soda and corn starch in a bowl. Add the water and a little salt and stir it together into a batter.
- Cut broccoli and cauliflower into small bouquets. Cut the ends of the green beans off. Boil the vegetables and drain them just before they are fully cooked. Dip them in the tempura sauce and fry quickly until they are golden brown.
- Garlic Dip: Mix crème fraîche and crushed garlic and season with salt. Have a crushed garlic clove for more flavor.
- Serve the schnitzels with freshly baked vegetables, garlic dip and fresh herbs.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review