- Put the mayonnaise, chopped mango and lime juice and zest in a bowl. Mix together vigorously and put in the fridge to chill
- Pop all the ingredients for the jerk sauce in a food processor and blend into a paste, adding cold water a tablespoon at a time to create the desired consistency. Put to the side while you prepare the hot dogs
- Cook the Quorn Sausages as per the packet instructions. We'd suggest grilling on the BBQ for that authentic summer-time taste.
- Meanwhile, get all your prepared ingredients (jalapeños, lettuce, mango mayo and jerk sauce) ready for topping
- Once the Sausages are cooked, put one into each bun. Now it's time to assemble your hot dogs
- First, spoon on the jerk sauce, covering each Dog evenly
- Sprinkle on the lettuce on each
- Next, put on the mango mayonnaise (if you have a plastic squeezy bottle use that!)
- Finally, top each hot dog with 4 slices of jalapeño
Sit back, grab a napkin (because it'll be nice and messy) and enjoy!
There's some great pre-made jerk sauces available if you don't fancy making the sauce at home, but, it'll be worth it!