- Mix together Tikka Masala paste and yoghurt, add 2 tablespoons water to thin slightly. Add Quorn Meat Free Pieces and coat evenly in marinade. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours (or overnight).
- For the salad, place capsicum on a foil lined tray, skin side up and cook under a hot grill until skins begin to blister. Cover with foil and allow to cool. Discard skin and cut capsicum into strips
- Combine all salad ingredients and chill until required.
- Cut each burger into 6 and thread onto metal or bamboo skewers. Cook skewers under a pre-heated grill for 10 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Carefully place a lime wedge on the end of each skewer and serve with the salad.
TIP: Pre-soak bamboo skewers in hot water to prevent burning while cooking.