- Pre-heat the oil in a large saucepan, add the onions and cook for 5 minutes without colouring then add the garlic and cook for a further minute.
- Now add the tomato purée, fresh rosemary, marjoram and thyme. Stir for a minute and add the chopped tomatoes, beans, stock, sugar and seasoning.
- Bring to the boil, reduce the heat and cook a further 10-12 minutes.
- Then pour half the soup into a liquidiser and blend until completely smooth. Return the puréed soup to the rest of the soup, add the Quorn pieces and bring back to a simmer
- Add the pasta and cook for another 12-14 minutes stirring from time to time until the pasta is cooked.
Serve with grated cheese and freshy crusty bread.
Garnish with basil leaves and serve with crusty bread.