- 1 pack Quorn Pieces, chilled
- 200g pineapple, diced
- 100g BBQ sauce
- 1 lime
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- 1 drizzle olive oil
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 yellow pepper, diced
- 200g long grain rice
- 1 tbsp. coriander, chopped
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- Place the Quorn Pieces, pineapple, BBQ sauce, lime juice and chilli flakes in a bowl. Mix well to coat.
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Add the diced peppers and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add the marinated Quorn Pieces and two tablespoons of water. Sauté for a further 5 minutes.
- Cook the rice as per pack instructions. Drain and stir through the chopped coriander.
- Spoon the rice into warmed serving bowls and add a dollop of BBQ Quorn pieces. Garnish with sliced spring onion, some more coriander and a scattering of sesame seeds.
Meal Prep Tip: Re-heat the Quorn Hawaiian BBQ pieces in a non-stick frying pan for 8-10 minutes adding a splash of water if necessary. Ensure piping hot and serve with rice, coriander, spring onion and sesame seeds.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review