- 4 Quorn Cheese and Spinach Schnitzels
- 12 crostini
- 2 jarred roasted red peppers, halved
- 1/2 cup assorted pitted olives
- 1 jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Set air-fryer to 200˚C according to manufacturer’s instructions. Generously grease air fryer basket. In 2 batches if needed, place Quorn Cheese and Spinach Schnitzels in air fryer basket (do not overfill). Fry, turning after 5 minutes, for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Slice schnitzels diagonally. On serving platter or board, arrange schnitzels, crostini, roasted red peppers, olives, artichokes and tomatoes. Drizzle olive oil and balsamic vinegar over tomatoes.
Tips: Substitute crostini for fresh slices of baguette or crusty Italian loaf if preferred.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review