Quorn Classic Beef Style Burger with Homemade Burger Sauce
Delicious Quorn Beef Style Burgers with roasted veg and homemade burger sauce - the perfect fakeaway for a great night in. The homemade burger sauce takes it to the next level!
14.2 g of fat
- 1 packet of Quorn Classic Beef Style Burgers
- 2 seeded burger buns, toasted
- 20g baby spinach
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 small courgette, ribboned
- 4 slices of red onion
- 2 potatoes cut into thin strips
- 2 sprays 1 cal oil
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 4 tbsp fat free Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp yellow mustard
- 1 tbsp of jalapeño relish
- Preheat oven to 200 C/ Fan 180 C/ Gas 6. Prepare Quorn Classic Beef Style Burgers according to pack. Lay the pepper, onion and courgette on a baking tray and roast in the oven for 15-20 minutes until nicely charred. Meanwhile heat a griddle pan up and toast the buns. Layer burger sauce, spinach, pepper, burger, courgette and onion and top with more burger sauce.
Spicy Skin on Fries
- In a bowl mix the potato strips with spray oil, paprika and chilli flakes. Place on a baking sheet and roast for 20-30 minutes until nice and golden.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl until well incorporated.
Making the sauce a couple of hours earlier than required allows the flavours to come together.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review